At this time last year I was working part-time nights in the clothing department at Fred Meyer and taking online classes through Pierce College. Brian had been working at an engineering firm in Bellevue for a couple months. Brian and I were living in a two bedroom apartment with our two cats and I was five months pregnant. For New Year's I left work early because I didn't feel well and ended up curled on the couch watching the countdown on tv and hearing the fireworks outside. I was learning how to change my page on Myspace and contact friends/family who lived out of state. This picture was taken on 1/6/07 when we invited my parents over for dinner at our place.
Fast forward to the present...
I am currently a stay at home mommy. I finished my classes at Pierce College and now have my AA degree. We (brian, meganne, kai, and myself) all moved into a three bedroom house along with those same cats. For New Year's Kai didn't feel well and fought for three hours to go to bed. We watched the fireworks outside the window then fell asleep. In the middle of the night I woke up with a sore throat, headache, and cough. We are both still a little sick as of today. My throat hurts off/on and he has a runny nose. Now I am learning about editing my blog and making it easier for friends/family to read & see pictures about what is going on without having a Myspace account.
2 comments:
Looks like you have joined the blog train :) Have fun with it. I find it is a great way to keep everyone updated on what is new in our lives.
i swear i am contagious. but blogging is fun!! bummed you showed up "late" for the christmas party but i had to get the kiddos home. they were so off track as far as time goes in washington. maybe next time. keep me blogged!! :)
Post a Comment